Please submit the following as part of your application:
- A statement, in whatever format you like – a short video or audio (not more than 2 minutes long) or in writing (no more than 2 pages) outlining:
- your interest in Create Space
- a short proposal outlining how you would approach the work
- information about previous projects you have been involved in co-creating with communities
- Examples of your writing, spoken word performance or poetry. These can be extracts of a longer work and submitted digitally. You can use any format or combination of formats you like to do this.
The closing date for applications is: 5pm on Friday 24 September. Please email your application to email@example.com
We will let you know shortly after this date if we would like you to attend an interview. If you are not asked to interview, you are welcome to ask us for feedback about your application.
Interviews will take place virtually on Zoom in the week commencing 27 September. The interview group will include the composer Dan Kidane, Jan Ford a producer from Orchestras Live, and James Thomas from Manchester Camerata. We will ask everyone the same questions which will be given to you before the interview. If you have any access needs, please let us know.
If you have any access needs or other practical questions you would like to discuss before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0300 030 1160.
On receipt of their application, applicants will be sent a link to complete a survey requesting personally sensitive data, enabling Orchestras Live to track the demographics of those who apply. Completion of this survey is entirely voluntary and all data is anonymised. Provision of this information is not part of the recruitment process. Applicants who wish to disclose protected characteristics are asked to make Orchestras Live aware of this in a separate communication, sent to email@example.com