We're delighted to introduce our Tea Break series... In this first episode Orchestras Live Senior Creative Producer, Jan Ford and June Mitchell, Community Arts Officer, East Riding of Yorkshire Council share a tea break and reflect on the making of the hugely successful Classically Yours programme.
Originally conceived for Hull UK City of Culture in 2017, Classically Yours aims to engage new audiences by addressing the inequalities of opportunity to access high quality live orchestral music in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Hear from Jan and June on how they went about co-creating this award-winning and hugely successful programme:
- Part One: Project approaches
- Part Two: Teamwork and building relationships
- Part Three: Changing audience perceptions
- Part Four: Working online
- Part Five: Engaging local communities
- Part Six: Relevance is key
- Part Seven: Project highlights