We're delighted to continue our Tea Break series... In the third episode, Orchestras Live CEO Sarah Derbyshire chats with Matthew Swann, CEO of City of London Sinfonia, about the research from our joint Orchestras in Healthcare report and how orchestras can deliver successful health and wellbeing work in the UK.
Orchestras in Healthcare is a survey of the contribution made by UK orchestras to the health, wellbeing & care sectors. This new report co-authored by City of London Sinfonia, the Association of British Orchestras
and Orchestras Live offers the first comprehensive picture of the creative and financial contribution made by professional orchestras to the health, wellbeing and social care sectors across the UK.
Download the report
Hear from Sarah and Matthew as they reflect on the findings from the report and share ideas on how the orchestral sector can take this important work further:
- Part 1: Orchestras in Healthcare summary findings
- Part 2: Partnership working brings success
- Part 3: Business models and social relevance
- Part 4: Potential for social prescribing
- Part 5: Music makes emotional connections
- Part 6: The role of the musician
- Part 7: Engaging care workers
- Part 8: A creative care workforce