We're delighted to continue our Tea Break series... In this second episode, Orchestras Live Senior Creative Producer, Stuart Bruce and Music Leader, James Redwood share a tea break and discuss working together on Share Sound, our new national online programme.
Produced as a way to enable Music Education Hubs to keep young people engaged in ensemble music making during the Covid-19 crisis, Share Sound provides a unique opportunity to create new inclusive ensembles which let young people compose, curate, rehearse, perform and record new music digitally.
Hear from Stuart and James on how the project has developed so far as they share some remarkable and unexpected outcomes:
- Part One: Different models of working
- Part Two: Engaging young people on Zoom
- Part Three: Working collaboratively
- Part Four: Benefits of diversity
- Part Five: Online delivery
- Part Six: Surprising project outcomes
- Part Seven: The post-pandemic future