We produce a wide range of live orchestral experiences across the country, in collaboration with our partners. Many of these events are open to the public and you can find out more information and how to book via the links below:
- Sunday 26 January 2020 - European Union Chamber Orchestra performance at The Subscription Rooms, Stroud
- Wednesday 29 January 2020 - Able Orchestra performance at the Association of British Orchestras (ABO) conference in Manchester
- Wednesday 29 & Thursday 30 January 2020 - Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment The Moon Hares performances in Consett
We also have a number of ongoing community and learning projects continuing throughout the month including:
- Encountering Wordsworth, a large-scale collaborative project celebrating William Wordsworth's 250th birthday with young composers and musicians creating music inspired by his life and work. This project culminates with a performance in April 2020 and is co-produced with Manchester Camerata.
- Create Yarmouth, a two-year programme inviting local people to create and perform music with London Mozart Players in Great Yarmouth with a culmination performance in summer 2020.
- Glorious Guitars, workshops with young guitarists led by members of the Hallé Orchestra in Durham culminating with a performance on 9 January (see above).
- Able Orchestra workshops, a totally inclusive ensemble of disabled and non-disabled musicians who will be performing in Manchester in January (see above).
- The Moon Hares, a community opera project produced with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment that is engaging five schools and two community choirs in County Durham, culminating in early 2020.
- Hallé Magic, a themed programme of activities for young children being delivered by the Hallé Orchestra in Catterick.