We produce a wide range of live orchestral experiences across the country, in collaboration with our partners. Many of these events are open to the public and you can find out more information and how to book via the links below:
- Wednesday 4 March 2020 - London Mozart Players performance at St George's Theatre, Great Yarmouth
- Saturday 21 March 2020 - Sinfonia Viva performance at The Spa, Bridlington as part of School of BaRock
- Thursday 26 March 2020 - La Serenissima performance at Turner Sims Concert Hall, Southampton
We also have a number of ongoing community and learning projects continuing throughout the month including:
- Encountering Wordsworth, a large-scale collaborative project celebrating William Wordsworth's 250th birthday with young composers and musicians creating music inspired by his life and work. This project culminates with a performance in April 2020 and is co-produced with Manchester Camerata.
- Create Yarmouth, a two-year programme inviting local people to create and perform music with London Mozart Players in Great Yarmouth with a culmination performance in summer 2020.
- School of BaRock, a creative music project with Sinfonia Viva where school groups create new music inspired by a theme, culminating in a final performance as a massed ensemble at Bridlington Spa as part of Classically Yours.
- Finale, a series of workshops in schools around East Riding with Manchester Camerata leading to a final performance at Withernsea High School as part of Classically Yours.
- Creative Journeys, a creative participatory music project with Sinfonia Viva that will enliven and enrich the lives of older people living in four sheltered housing settings in South Holland.
- Buxton International Festival Mash Up - Classical Meets Contemporary, challenging three schools with the aid of a professional composer to combine a piece of classical music and a contemporary song of their choice into one cohesive piece of music that seamlessly marries the old with the new. The project culminates in a performance of the piece alongside Northern Chamber Orchestra as part of the BIF Roadshow in April 2020.
- Music Maestros, a project working with young musicians and Sinfonia Viva in North West Leicestershire to create new music which will be performed to the young musicians' parents and carers.